Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Whole Lot of Alessi


When it comes to appreciating wedding presents, my Kitchen Aid (yes, in Almond) would have to take the cake! Gifted so generously from my beautiful friend & fellow blogger- Nicole, I'm sure she fulfilled HALF her lifelong fantasy of owning one by seeing the joy it brought muah!

Another marital gesture that also brought me great joy was our Alessi Kettle with bird shaped whistle. Designed by Michael Graves in 1984, the kettle is patented to its aesthetic qualities. Much like my beloved Kitchen Aid, it is one of those gifts, that will always remain timeless, so practical and so god-damn good looking!


2 comments:

Nicole D'Adamo said...

Whoever gifted this to you and Cos is TOTALLY invited to my wedding!! haha

Caroline said...

The lovely Robson Family gifted this fine kettle. I actually cant bring myself to use it yet! Still boxed and sitting pretty for a rainy day