Sunday 14 August 2011

Snail Mail my Email

I loveeee receiving snail mail, but it seems the only mail I get these days is in the form of a bill or via my gmail account so I was tickled pink when I heard about this project by Ivan Cash. Gone are the days of pen pals and love letters...or are they? Simply type a message to a lover, friend or nanna and e-mail it to snailmailmyemail@gmail.com. Then sit back and relax while your email is handwritten, sent out, and delivered to the recipient of your choosing, completely free of charge!

For those who have lost their letter writing skills then get typing and utilise Ivan's skills. But for those whose soul remains in a bygone era, use this project as a friendly reminder to dust off your 2B's and flip the lids on your papermates! Look out friends, you may be pleasantly surprised next time you take a trip to your letter box!

 

No comments: