Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sassy Sounds and Choir Boys

I adore the sassy sounds of Sydney Songstress Lanie Lane. Her debut album is set to be released in late October 2011 and is a must have on my October wish list. Her latest single 'Aint Hungry', was produced by the great Jack White (love him) and together with her debut single 'What do I do', this album will be a perfect start to my summer playlist.

About Lanie Lane

There are very few men who can sing in falsetto and still sound incredibly sexy. Dougy Mandagi, of The Temper Trap is undoubtedly one of them and the other would have to be Pat Grossi of 'Active Child', whose heavenly vocals are attributed to his earlier days as a Choir Boy.

His single 'Hanging On' is so beautifully haunting, but the chills it will send down your spine are extraordinarily soothing. This song is certainly a contender in my top 10 for the Hottest 100 this year.

About Pat Grossi

No comments: