Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sweet Tooth

Most nights I finish dinner and about 1.25 minutes later can be found hovering around the kitchen looking for something sweet.

Most of the time I'm stuck with boring old ice cream or if I am feeling particularly healthy - a cup of tea. But last night, in a moment of pure desperation, I grabbed the only 'sweet' things I could find - a tin of pineapples, a tin of mandarin segments, light sour cream and marshmallows...



Desperate to satisfy my sweet tooth and prove I wasn't completely insane, I popped the fruit into a bowl, stirred in a few of tablespoons of sour cream and topped it with a handful of marshmallows.

I can't lie, this lovely concoction looked like something that my sisters puppy might produce, but it tasted like a little slice of heaven! The sour cream is just enough to mask the sickly sweetness of the fruit and marshmallows and leaves you with such a yummy dessert!




2 comments:

Caroline Breglia said...

Im sorry Nicole but that sounds utterly foul. Looks good though... and thats all that matters

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I know! But my word.... it is goooooooooood! Try it. Go on. I double dare you.