Tuesday 22 November 2011

Humble Pie (made with a Kitchen Aid)

I am often guilty of accusing my boyfriend of not listening when I talk, and to be honest I don't entirely blame him... His efforts to pretend he is interested in listening to my rants about wallpaper, birds with broken wings, knick knacks and pink lemonade are commendable to say the least. Whilst we're being honest, I'm not particularly stimulated by his conversations about guitars and baseball either.
So just when I thought I had him all figured out, he goes and throws me the sweetest curve ball of them all: a birthday present in the form of a Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer (in 'pistachio' no less)! It turns out he does listen....so The Bob: I am sorry! My apology will be served in be form of carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing... Now time for me to eat some humble pie.



4 comments:

Nicole D'Adamo said...

Bless his Bobby socks! This will go down in history as 'The Greatest Boyfriend Present Ever' x

Allana said...

Oh wow, great present! Sometimes information does get through after all haha ;)

Sarah said...

They are the best thing since sliced bread. I brought a red one for my partner last Christmas, he's wanted one for years. Being an ex-baker he had huge intentions to use it but hasn't a whole lot so I now declare it as mine. It's going to get a work out this weekend preparing for Christmas goodies.

Nanna Norma's Granddaughters said...

He's a keeper! Keep an eye on some upcoming Xmas recipes Sarah..perfect for the Kitchen Aid!