Tuesday 22 November 2011

All for One and One for all!

The thought of donning 2 separate pieces of lycra this Summer scares the bejesus out of me. For some unknown reason, I no longer have the ability to produce a natural tan and therefore undergo the gruelling task of applying self-tanning moisturiser (in my case, just to achieve a slightly yellower shade of white) for days leading up to the 'Leg/Abdomen exposing moment'.

Maybe I'm getting lazier with age, or perhaps just looking for an excuse not to do 100 sit-ups before bed each night, but wearing a one-piece swim suit this Summer would make life so much easier. Less tan to apply, less time to spend applying it, less sit-ups to do and not to mention the convenience- chuck on a maxi skirt and it doubles as a full length top! Yep I'm sold. Bye bye Bikini.

Until next summer.... have you heard the rashy is making a come-back??


Check out these gorgeous one-piece bathers from Jets by Jessika Allen





2 comments:

Nicole D'Adamo said...

Shall we buy wetsuits for Bali? Silly question...ofcourse we should.

Caroline Breglia said...

I was contemplating the 'Birkini'.... but a wetsuit should be sufficient