Sunday 4 December 2011

Vintage Christmas - Pop up shop

I stumbled across this little treasure whilst frolicking around Mount Lawley in my lunch break. Unfortunately I was frolicking in the middle of October so it hadn't opened yet, but I left my hand prints and drool marks on the front door nonetheless.

So when we needed some 'stylish' Christmas decorations for our office, I knew exactly where to go! 669 Beaufort Street, Mt Lawley!

You will find this gorgeous little 'pop up shop' at the end of an arcade, tucked away so only the true Christmas lovers can find it. If you're wondering "what the heck is a pop up shop!?" scroll that little mouse over here and click it.

We found exactly what we wanted and so much more! From Christmas decorations with a vintage feel, to bits and bobs you'd be lucky to come across in your Nanna's house. And to top things off, the lovely owner of this tiny shop hasn't whacked horrendous prices on these gorgeous pre-loved treasures.

Now, you need a good hour with no interruptions to walk around this tiny shop, so ensure you plan ahead.  



Vintage Christmas Pop Up Shop
Opening hours are Tues – Sat 10am – 5pm and Sunday 11am – 3pm. It will disappear along with Santa on December 24 so you've got plenty of time for a gander.

And don't worry, I told her about the drool marks, she cleaned them off...

No comments: