Friday 3 February 2012

Untitled

I have become a little obsessed with perfumes of late (more so than usual). The fragrances, the bottles, the packaging, the advertising...I love it all.

Some of my faves that are keeping my scented candles company upon my dressing table include:


'Untitled' by Maison Martin Margiela (as far as I know you will only be able to get this one online for now).'L'Imperatrice' by D&G is such a subtle but unique smell, not at all over powering - kind of like you just naturally smell great, which is what you need in an everyday perfume. This fragrance is part of a range which are really good value as an added bonus.

'Jil' by Jil Sander I love simple, square glass bottles in case you couldn't tell. This fragrance is elegant, feminine and floral.

'Chloe' by Chloe - classic and simple.

Another staple of mine is 'Cinema' by YSL - but given it's fairly lack lustre bottle, it tends to get shoved in the top drawer (absolutely no reflection of it's scent).

Pop them all on tray next to a vase of peonies and wallah! Look good. Smell good.

1 comment:

Caroline Breglia said...

I love YSL cinema- wearing it today! Ugly coloured perfume and bottle though.... reminds me of old ladies. I guess that's why i love it!