Wednesday 25 April 2012

Small Town Love

P.E.R.T.H I am growing to love you more each week. I refuse to be a Perth hater like many others of my generation. Sure Melbourne has laneways and liquor laden hangouts on every corner, Sydney has restaurants and riches but Perth has beaches, regular temps above 25 degrees in winter, the south west wine region and an ever growing array of great local foodie hot spots. This brings me to the subject of my post a little local that popped up on a corner not too far from home: Piccolo's Corner in West Leederville. 

I drive past it on my daily commute to work and have been waiting for it to open, and whilst i have not yet popped in - I plan on doing so tomorrow for my morning caffeine hit!

Check it out.....groceries, breakfast, five senses coffee, mismatched china....CUUUUUUUTE! Don't mind if I do.



Corner of Woolwich and St Leonard's Ave, West Leederville
Tue-Fri 7am-5pm, Sat-Sun 8am-2pm, closed Mon

Oh and there is a cozy little courtyard! 

Will let you know how my coffee goes tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Confirmed...good coffee, even cuter than the pics!