Tuesday 23 July 2013

5 Things I'm loving right now



1. Mad Men {TV series}


What's not to love about this award winning TV series? The era, the fashion, the drama! Oh my! If only I wasn't almost finished the 5th season without having access to the sixth yet!

2. Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture


Colour 01

Angela introduced me to this beauty a couple of weeks ago. It's by far one of the loveliest red lipsticks I've seen and remains flawless no matter how much champagne you drink!

3.  Faux flowers + Crystal


The gorgeous crystal Vera Wang vase we were given for our wedding "swooooooon" and the amazingly lifelike Peonies that fill it, which I bought from Trilogy.

4. Brown Rice Cups



O.M.G. Best snack or filling side to any 'on-the-go' meal! At $2.99 for this little pack, they're not the cheapest way to enjoy brown rice, but boy is it easy! I am currently enjoying them with a tin of Greenseas flavoured tuna (tomato and capsicum of course).

5. My new art work







An unfortunate photo, but here they are in our entry way!
 
As soon as I saw these pop up on my Etsy feed, I knew I needed them. I don't know a lot about art, but what I do know is that it is subjective. Unfortunately Geordie isn't the biggest fan, but apparently they're growing on him. If you love them as much as I do, you can find them here at only $34 a pop.


No comments: