Wednesday 28 August 2013

Our Nicole {in a nutshell}



What are the last 3 songs you tagged on Shazam?
'Happy' C2C Feat. Derek Martin, 'Is this how you feel' The Preachers, 'Karma Police' - Radiohead

What is your current exercise of choice?
Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge. I'm yet to find said bikini body.

What is your biggest fear?
The chickens in our backyard. I was fine until Pecker chased me into the kitchen.

Something weird that you secretly enjoy?
Laying on the couch in my trackies, with my socks pulled up over my trackies (so the cold air doesn't get in), a blanket on, watching a midday movie, it's raining, there's soup on the stove and the dryer is on.

What was the last thing you ate?
Quinoa with shredded chicken and peas...it wasn't particularly nice.

What is your day job?
Financial Adviser

What is your favourite scent?
Pure Poison - Dior

What is your biggest bargain find?
Black leather boots - $50 down from $350.

What is your most annoying habit?
Giving too much background information when I tell stories.

Were you named after anyone?
My Dad. His official name is Nicola, but that's weird/a girls name in Australia so everyone calls him Nick. Nick/Nicole. Same Same.

Who is your current style icon?
Jessica Alba.

If someone gave you $500, what would you spend it on?
I'd give it to Miley Cyrus.

What will you do once you finish this questionnaire?
Eat, I'd say.

No comments: