Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Best Thing Since Sliced Beard

According to the holy grail of peer reviewed, undeniably reliable information; Wikipedia - men with facial hair have been ascribed various attributes such as wisdom, sexual virility, masculinity, and a higher status; although beards may also be perceived to be associated with a lack of general cleanliness and a loss of refinement. I happen to disagree with the latter.

Show me a Nanna who didn't want a bearded man to fetch her kindling in a pair of moleskin slacks, a chesty tee and suspenders - and I'll show you hirsutism (the female beard). Beards were all the rage in the 1920's, which may have had something to do with the lack of 10 pack bics on sale for $2.99, or because they were outrageously masculine. Either way, beards have made a comeback...and I likes me a beard!





Cuppa anyone??
My sweater says 'sensitive', my beard says 'testosterone'


No poor hygiene here..the pits smell just lovely thank you.

No comments: